All Student Health Center locations, including the Pharmacy, are open. Services are by appointment only, please call 512.245.2161 to make an appointment.
Please see the FAQs below for some frequently asked questions regarding the Student Health Center. For all updates to the Student Health Center and Health Resources available visit the Student Health Center COVID-19 webpage.
Changes to Texas State University:
For the most updated Texas State University information regarding COVID-19, please visit the Coronavirus (COVID-19) webpage or the Road Map to Return webpage.
What are the hours of operation for the clinics and the Pharmacy?
- Student Health Center & Pharmacy MWF 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. & TTH 9a.m. - 5p.m.
- Student Health Center - Round Rock MWF 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. (noon) & 1 - 5 p.m. & TTH Closed
- Student Health Center - Thorpe Lane TMWF 7:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. & 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. & TTH 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. & 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
What services are currently available?
All services, including our Pharmacy will be available. When you call for an appointment, you will be scheduled for an in-person visit or a TeleHealth visit (phone or video). With a TeleHelath visit you can get your medication refill, COVID-19 screening, or other important services without leaving your home. For a list of clinical services visit our Clinical Services Webpage. Services are by appointment only, please call 512.245.2161 to make an appointment.
COVID-19 testing is available at the main Student Health Center. A medical provider will determine if you are a candidate for screening with a TeleHealth visit. You will receive special instructions for your visit and will not enter the building through the Lobby.
迅雷会员出租软件加速器 | 奇享网:2021-10-29 · 管理员 迅雷会员分享 2021-10-29 2 5,748 迅雷会员出租软件加速器 已关闭评论 腾讯证券10月28日讯，美国股指期货周一盘前小幅走。 一元迅雷会员qq邮箱手机版登录小蓝灯加速器借号玩ios加速器 …: Order over-the-counter items online and pick them up curbside during business hours. A search function is available to allow you to search for the products you need. If you need assistance, call the pharmacy at 512.245.3590. Prices and available products are subject to change.
What is the process for the Pharmacy's online store and curbside pick up?
Pharmacy's Online Store:
Texas State students, faculty and staff are able to order a variety of over-the-counter medications on our online store for curbside pick up. Visit the Student Health Center's Pharmacy Store to order today.
《逃离塔科夫》的海关撤离点在哪里？-有趣游戏加速器:2021-3-10 · 3 加速器资讯：方舟：生存进化免费DLC“水晶岛”了解一下？ 4 LINE出现的白屏怎么办？教程来啦 5 剑灵更新新活动“春夏盛业”稳定加速器选有趣 6 加速器资讯：美服新游《Mortal Shell》7月封测了解一下？ 7 即将上线的动作新游《Voidtrain》如何？有趣助力加速
We will be screening all individuals upon arrival at all Student Health Center locations regardless for the reason for visit for:
- Temperature Check
- Symptoms: Coughs, Shortness of Breath, Sore Throat, Chills, Body Aches, Vomiting, Diarrhea, New Loss of Smell or Taste.
All patients and staff will be wearing masks and face coverings in the building. Patients are asked to please bring a face covering to their visit. We require patients to wear a face covering that meets standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Have at least two layers of material
- Utilize at least one layer of a tightly woven material, such as:
- 海豚加速器无限体验版 永久免费用|无作为:2021-10-12 · 海豚加速器破解版，支持无限体验vip加速，永久免费使用体验会员账号版本，每次打开补丁之后即可直接使用最新版本的海豚加速器直接登录体验账号即可。 海豚加速器无限体验版 这个版本也不能算是海豚加速器破解版本，因为我们还是需要使用最新版本的海豚加速器，使用软件只不过是清理一些 ...
- Silk or synthetic silk (100% polyester, tight weave, not very stretchable)
- Chiffon (90% polyester, 10% spandex)
- Spandex (52% nylon, 39% polyester, 9% spandex)
- Cover the nose and mouth completely
- Fit snug against the sides of the face and chin with no gaps
- 模板社_最专业的网络资源收集平台_源码之家_网站源码 ...:2021-6-14 · 喜马拉雅听书会员免费领取34天 06-14 河南联通免费领取1个月腾讯视频会员 06-14 一键开关Windows Defender 06-14 开通免密领六元滴滴打车券 06-14 安卓一键QQ校园认证软件 06-14 菜鸟裹裹取件撸10元支付宝 06-14 星火电视盒子版v126.96.36.199去广告 06-14 06-14
Face coverings not allowed in the Student Health Center include:
- Neck gaiters and simple bandanas, as they are single layer material and do not fit snug to the mouth and nose
- Face coverings with exhaust valves
- Scarves, which tend to be made of porous material
For information on caring for your face covering view our Use of a Cloth Facemask PDF.
What safety measures are in place at the Student Health Center?
Pre-screening for lanter 专业版安卓破解版 upon arrival at all Student Health Center locations regardless for the reason for visit for:
- Temperature Check
- 云服务器精选秒杀 - 腾讯云 - Tencent Cloud:热门云服务器，云数据库限量抢购 1核1G内存50GB SSD盘、1核2G内存100GB SSD盘、2核4G内存100GB SSD盘、2核4G内存200GB SSD盘、4核8G内存200GB SSD盘、4核8G内存300GB SSD盘、4核16G内存500GB SSD盘
Face coverings will be worn by all staff and patients in the building. Patients are asked to bring a face covering to their visit. For information on face covering recommendations view our Use of a Cloth Facemask PDF.
Proper personal protective equipment (PPE) is being worn during in-person appointments.
Increased disinfection and cleaning schedule for all clinics has been implemented.
Telehealth and curbside visits are being provided to reduce the number of people in the buildings and in-person contact.
(Click on the image or text for more information)
The Texas State Student Health Center-San Marcos has been accredited by the AAAHC since 2003.
The Texas State University Student Health Center is an Institutional Member of the American College Health Association.